The spearhead of Rugby & Development across Cornwall
• Pre-match Coaching Session (60 mins with a minimum of two players)
• Cornish Pirates Players Q&A (minimum two players)
• Child’s Match Day ticket
• Guard of Honour Pre-game
• Exhibition Game at Half-time
• Access to Players for Autographs
• Two children selected to be mascots
The Clinic itself, though offering a modern, innovative coaching experience to develop the vital skills and techniques of rugby, is designed for all abilities.
Importantly, the Core Values of Rugby (Teamwork, Respect, Enjoyment, Discipline and Sportsmanship) will also be emphasised throughout. Two mascots will be chosen from children displaying those values.
Places will be available on a first come first served basis.
• 14/12/19 vs London Scottish (Open to U9s and U10s – to allow age group related contact)
• 22/03/20 vs London Scottish (Open to U11/12 and 13s – to allow age group related contact)
• 03/05/20 vs Coventry (Open to all U8s-U13s)
The cost per child is £15 – to be made by telephone to Sue Read at the Ticket Office (01736-331961 open Mon-Fri 9am to 12 noon).
Note – An application form MUST be completed, signed and sent to [email protected]
Any further questions or queries please contact: [email protected]
Bolingey Barbarians raised the excellent sum of £787-04 on the day
A second match day collection of the season took place in support of the Sport Cornwall Foundation
Ahead of their final game in 2019, Cornish Pirates’ players, coaches and backroom personnel were guests at the Logan Rock Inn, courtesy of Anita George.