All the Latest News & Fixtures...
Jubilee Pool in Penzance has just a few weeks left to raise £350,000. This will secure the agreed £1.4M funding for our ground breaking project to heat a section of the pool to 35°C using geothermal energy, and redevelop the top terrace for all-year-round-use.
We need to start building this winter and in order to get the £1.4m funding released to us, Jubilee Pool must raise £350,000 from our Community Share Issue by that date, we’ve raised nearly £200,000 so far and need £150,000 to reach our target.
Time is running out, if we fail to reach our target by 30th September this exciting project won’t go ahead.
Please invest now to:
· Own a share in the pool’s future and have a say in how it’s run
· Help support a sustainable social enterprise for the community
· Help to fund the UK’s first geothermally heated seawater lido
· Play a part in creating a new visitor destination which will attract people to Cornwall from across the world all year round
· Help to regenerate the local economy in Penzance
· Provide quality all year jobs for local people
· Get 30% tax relief on your investment
You can invest anything from £20 to £50,000. Investments over £5,000 attract 50% tax relief and over £7,500 get 3% interest.
The deadline is 30th SEPTEMBER 2018 – act now to ensure the pool survives for generations to come!
Alfie Martin, who is on a 250-mile round walking trip of Cornwall visiting each and every rugby club in the county
four ‘Summer Sessions’ that will be held this August, all following the RFU Summer Activity Framework
The 2020/21 season has now drawn to a close and I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude